Sunday, August 19, 2007

Coming Back Around

AM: 2:32 :: 24M (last 3M hard)

All things considered this was the best run I've had in awhile. The conditions were great again today. This string of weather we're having lately is playing no small part in my resurgence, if you want to call it that. I got pretty soaked out there, but it felt nice do be dripping from the rain and not sweat.

I ran over to the Lakes, did the 10M loop around Harriet, Calhoun, Isles and then headed back. Everything was pretty relaxed so I decided to "run-by-feel" the last three. I was shooting for 5:20-5:30 effort, whether that resulted in 5:20-5:30 pace would be immaterial. I didn't have any splits besides the last mile (5:23), but I would say I stayed in range, with only the last 1/2 mile requiring a little struggle.

No comments: