Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hump Day

AM: 1:31 :: 14M

I wish more a.m. runs were like this one. The weather was perfect and I felt good (for 5:30 in the morning). I ran Minnehaha Pkwy to Lake Harriet and back; out in 48 min, back in 43 with a 5:30 last mile. Things are clicking. Still debating what I should do for a "workout" this week. I've determined I'll take a week off from the long hill run on the treadmill. I could stick with hills and do some repeats or instead do a 3 on/2 off fartlek. I'm trying to keep things unstructured until June arrives, so maybe I won't plan on doing anything and if I feel good over the next couple days I'll throw in something hard.

LINK
Does it seem like incidences of nad-shots are on the increase in the NBA?
Worst movies ever.
You know it killed Bob that this bimbo actually won.
Slap Bet

No comments: