Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Retro

AM: 40 min :: 6M
PM: 57 min :: 9M

I felt remarkably better today for some reason. The hamstring still felt tight, but my stride was more fluid/relaxed. After my run last night I did went to the ole high school leg drill routine of high knees, butt kicks and bounding skips. Remember those Andy? Well it seemed to have loosened some things up. I repeated the drills after both runs today and I plan to make it a permanent addition. There could be a number of reasons my hamstring is feeling better, but I figure leg drills can't hurt. I'll need to be more coordinated if I want to run faster at the shorter distances anyway.

LINK
The Fountain came out on DVD today
Apparently climbing Everest has become too commonplace.
Any attempt to describe this is inadequate.

No comments: