Saturday, April 21, 2007

Striding Out

AM: 44 min :: 7M (last mile track alt 200s/5:38); 8x100m barefoot strides

I love running barefoot strides. I love them even more when I can run with the wind. I actually feel fast for a change. It was a little breezy today, but the temp was perfect. The conditions caused a bit of regret that I didn't run Trail Mix this year. The trail must have been in pretty good condition since there hasn't been that much precip lately. I've done it as a long training run the past couple of years and it would have been nice to actually race it and see what I could do flat out. But that doesn't fit with the plan. Sometimes the plan is frustrating, but I know that I can't go full tilt from now through October. Patience is a virtue they say.

LINK
Upcoming episode of The Office clip

No comments: