Thursday, April 19, 2007

Looking Ahead

PM: 49 min :: 7+M (5x~80m hill sprints)

A beautiful night for a run. I made my first foray into Fort Snelling. As my runs get longer I'll start adding the Pike Island loop. I'm still quite sore from the strength exercises the other day. I wish it would go away.

I've firmed up my racing plan for the rest of the season. I'll hop back into it at Brian Kraft. Hopefully it won't be too much of a shock to the system. After that I'll return to the Bjorklund 1/2 Marathon in June. There is prize money this year so the competition should be stiff. The Lumberjack Days 10M in July, MDRA 15k in August (probably more of a MP workout), Victory 10k (excited to run this race again), City of Lakes 25k (another probably MP workout), and finally Twin Cities Marathon in October. After that will depend on how I run at TCM. There is an outside chance I could get a qualifier for the Marathon Trials on November 4. I would also like to do JFK 50M and/or Sunmart 50k/50M. I can't do it all, but things will shake out as the fall approaches. It feels good to have somewhat of a plan.


LINK
Marmaduke is an asshole
Marmaduke is still an asshole
Marmaduke = asshole
Marmaduke. What an asshole.

No comments: