Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hibatchi!

AM: 38 min :: 6+M
PM: 16 x 400 (70 ave/64 last) 25 sec rec; 3M wm/2M cd :: 9M

Feeling better today, but for the calves. Still a bit on the tight and sore side. I forced the pace a little this morning since its a "hard" day. Its always difficult to up the tempo in the morning when I'm still half asleep, but I feel better afterwards. Somehow I need to latch onto that "after" feeling during the run itself.

The workout this afternoon was a good one. I ran it faster than I did in January and felt better I guess. Hard to tell though; this time I was running on an outdoor track so I had to contend with some wind, but I also had softer corners. It probably evens out. I finished strong and recovered pretty quickly. Good and good. Its amazing how easy it is to be positive when its 50 degrees outside.


LINK
The Freakonomics of the bus.
CK tries to figure out Gilbert Arenas

2 comments:

keith said...

hi there...stumbled across your blog this morning while i was waiting for some things to print at work...you must be from mn?!

me too! can i link to your super awesome blog?

i am an aspiring ultra runner, who is about to do my first in April...

Patrick said...

Link away, Keith.

PR