Friday, March 23, 2007

This Weather Is Too Nice For A Day Off

PM: 32 min :: 5M

The alarm apparantly went off this morning and I slept right through it. Or I forgot to set it. Regardless, my internal alarm didn't go off until a little after six o'clock. I slept like a log last night. Instead of rushing out to get a run in, I took the hint and rolled over. If I got a run in tonight, great. If not, oh well.

A busy (read stressful) day at work and the fact that the weather was unbelievable for this time of year led me to venture out for an easy 5 miler in the early evening. You would have thought it was the middle of summer with the crowds that were out on the River Rd. I'll take it though. Shorts and a t-shirt. Can't beat that. I had to hold back a bit tonight, given my projected workout for tomorrow.

LINK
Marmaduke is an asshole

No comments: