Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dealing With The Unexpected

Another zero in the running log today. Last nights workout left me extremely sore this morning, so I "forced" myself to sleep in. I still wasn't feeling too good in the afternoon, but I thought a nice shake out run would help speed the healing process. One problem: no house keys and Katie didn't have hers either. This is the third time we've gotten locked out of our house since we moved in a year ago. I think its time to find somewhere to stash a key. Anyway, by the time we got ahold of our landlord, picked up a spare set, got into the house and returned the spares it was almost 8:00. I didn't want to run that bad. I was frustrated for about five minutes, but then I just let it go and decided there was nothing I could do about it. This week isn't going so hot.

LINK
The best (worst) research paper ever! Did you know Oedipus had Lou Gehrig's disease?

No comments: