Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hello. I'm A Mac.

AM: 1:56 :: 18M

What a weird day. I woke up this morning to find that no real snow had fallen yet, but there was a nice layer of sleet coating the ground. The wind was tearing it up pretty good. A double whammy that pushed me onto the treadmill. I know being a "tough Minnesotan" I should man-up and go outside, but I'm beyond displays of manliness at this point. I have a treadmill that we payed a good chunk of money for. I can run faster and with less risk of injury. I apologize for nothing.

Anyway, the run went really well. I was even contemplating going three hours, but after about 16 miles I cranked the treadmill down to 5:30/mile and just ran through 18 miles. My plan was to run again in the afternoon, but, well, I got a new little toy and playing with that kind of drained any desire I had to get back on the mill in the evening.

What toy, you ask? Oh, I don't know, how about a new Macbook? Heck, yeah! I don't get into the whole Mac vs. PC debate (although I find the commercials with John Hodgeman entertaining). All I know is this little machine is a lot of fun. No excuses for not having the blog updated now. Also, the primary reason we bought one, schoolwork. Schoolwork? Oh yeah I knew I was supposed to being doing something right now.

LINK (Rainn Wilson hosts SNL with Arcade Fire tonight)
The best of Dwight K Schrute
"That is NOT the real Ben Franlin. I'm 99% sure."
Dwight's many questions
Arcade Fire

No comments: