Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back To Back

AM: 2:04 :: 19+M

Back to back long runs are a bitch. Actually today wouldn't have been so bad if I had eaten breakfast and troubled to bring along a water bottle or a gel or something of that nature. I bonked pretty hard the last mile of the run. Looking at my past couple days eating....not good. I've been worried about eating heathier lately, but I think I have unconsiously eating less.

Anyway, it was a good ultra training run as it pretty closely simulated how I feel the last 20 miles or so of a 100km race. As soon as I got home I downed a glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast with soy milk, two peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwichs, and cottage cheese. For dinner I just said screw it and had corned beef hash (the low fat kind - only 46 gms of fat per can) and toast.

LINK
Top 11 Chappelle Show Skits (includes Black Klan leader, Prince, Racial Draft, and Black George Bush)

No comments: