Friday, May 04, 2007

Back Indoors

PM: 61M :: 9M (45 min @ 7% incline)

Back to the treadmill. I don't know if I've continued to run indoors this late in the spring, but I'm only doing it one day a week in order to get in a long hill run. I originally planned to start doing these last week, but with all the soreness and what not I determined it was best not to do it until I was feeling nearly 100%. I really like this workout because it has a tempo run intensity, but it feels even easier on the legs. I intend to do these once a week for the next month or so and then go to every other as the workouts begin to pick up.

LINK
The one time in the last two decades that the Grammys were cool (love this version of Death Letter
.
Would it be weird if I went to a Blackalicious live show?

No comments: