Thursday, April 26, 2007

Die Harderer

AM: 41 min :: 6M

I had planned on two 6M runs today, but the soreness in my quads was enough to make me rethink the second run. Instead, I took an ice bath. It was cold. Really cold. But it did flush out some of the sluggish feeling from my legs. The quads remain a bit tender, but everything else has improved. I don't think I will be able to do the baths on a regular basis, but I will start by doing them after hard workouts and the strength circuit.

Since Katie was under the weather (allergies or a cold, not quite sure) we cancelled our dinner plans with Laura and Doug. It was a bummer, but the consolation prize was we were home for The Office. Great episode:

Dwight: I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching. Whoever drew this got it exactly right.

Dwight: May I point out that the sex appeared to be consensual; both animals were smiling.

LINK
Finally! Someone made a punk song summarizing the Diehard trilogy.
Alec Baldwin calls Dora the Explorer
JB on the Ed Sullivan Show

No comments: