Monday, May 21, 2007

What Is Rest?

PM: 44 min :: 6+M

I was debating whether is was better to take today off or run easy. In the end it was such a nice day and I was resolved to go easy, so I headed out the door for a run through the trails in Fort Snelling. It has been so dry lately that the trails were in perfect condition. The legs were a little sluggish, but I may have been a bit dehydrated too. Regardless it was a nice relaxing run for a Monday.


LINK
Marmaduke is an asshole
The Hater deciphers Paris Hilton T-shirts
Have you ever wondered what the ratio of Schrutebucks to Stanleynickels is?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Somehow Marmaduke found his way back onto our main comics page this week after being banished to live next to "Dear Abby" a few pages back for the past 6 months. We finally did get rid of Mary Worth though, so I guess I shouldn't complain. He really is an asshole though.