Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Ventures

AM: 64 min :: 10M
PM: 6M (35:34); 5x2k (6:34 avg/6:29 last); recover to the next 10 min; 1M cd :: 15M

A new workout I read about on Bob Hodge's website. It is a modified version of one of Rodgers Rop's common workouts. Of course his a.m. run was about 22k in 70 min and his 2k's were 5:50-6:00, but then again I'm not a 2:08 marathoner am I? Overall I would say I was happy with this workout. Its so hard to run fast on the treadmill, but once I got going I was able to slip into some kind of rhythm. I felt like I was almost running full tilt during the intervals, but when I was done with the workout I felt fine. Of course tomorrow morning is going to be a slog, but I'll just go as slow as I need to.

LINK
Gotta love Calvin and Hobbes
Beatbox

No comments: