Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feeling Icky

PM: 64 min :: 10M

Ooo..boy. Not good at all. The flu? I hope not. I woke up this morning feeling a bit nauseous, bloated, and all the trimmings that come with that. I decided to skip my morning run and see how I felt later in the day. It was actually sunny when I got home (cold, but sunny) so I headed out for the usual evening Ford Parkway/Franklin Bridge loop. Again my legs felt nice and loose and I had some good energy, but my head and stomach were woozy. Not to mention it was freaking cold and I didn't run with a face mask. That was a bad choice. I'm hoping things feel better tomorrow. The silver lining is that I just ran a 50M and this is a recovery week, so if it was going to happen anytime, I guess now would be the best.

LINK
This American Life is coming to television (on cable...damn).
Marmaduke is an asshole
The follow-up to the "Its Not My Baby" dance.

No comments: